Defective Otterbox under warranty, but but I have to pay for shipping? Amazon to the rescue!
I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced.I ordered mine through Amazon and I just have to say that Amazon's customer service for a product that isn't even their own, far exceeds Otterbox.
Even though the case was outside of the return window, they are sending me a replacement. Today is Friday and they said I would have it Sunday, two days later. I may not ever buy an Otterbox again, but if I do, I would never purchase directly through the company.
They don't stand behind their warranty, but let another company provides better customer service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Otterbox Phone Case
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "I applied for a position with 3D Printing, Inc. in July, 2013. This job posting was found on Careerbuilder.com. On July 11, 2013, I was accepted for the position of..."
- "I ordered a charger from them advertised as a "GENUINE Original 60W Apple Macbook Magsafe 2 Charger". Received a generic (generic box, no logo on charger). Emailed them about it..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from FTD for Valentines Day to surprise my Mother. Unfortunately my Mother never received the flowers. I tried to call FTD several times..."
- "I loved going to zales but after a horrible ring repair experience I will never purchase rings from there again. I had a BEAUTIFUL rose gold ring that I got..."
- "My Husband ordered a Valentines Day bouquet of flowers for me from FTD.COM. He upgraded to a larger version of the order on their website. What I received..."