I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced.I ordered mine through Amazon and I just have to say that Amazon's customer service for a product that isn't even their own, far exceeds Otterbox.

Even though the case was outside of the return window, they are sending me a replacement. Today is Friday and they said I would have it Sunday, two days later. I may not ever buy an Otterbox again, but if I do, I would never purchase directly through the company.

They don't stand behind their warranty, but let another company provides better customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of otterbox phone case. Otterbox needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned otterbox phone case in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Otterbox.

Had an Experience with Otterbox?

Comments