Defective Otterbox under warranty, but but I have to pay for shipping? Amazon to the rescue!
I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced.I ordered mine through Amazon and I just have to say that Amazon's customer service for a product that isn't even their own, far exceeds Otterbox.
Even though the case was outside of the return window, they are sending me a replacement. Today is Friday and they said I would have it Sunday, two days later. I may not ever buy an Otterbox again, but if I do, I would never purchase directly through the company.
They don't stand behind their warranty, but let another company provides better customer service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Otterbox Phone Case
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey!sir I wana have my reserved funds in my Liveperson account balance as i couldn't get the service as per agreement before hiring experts for the same task, I hired..."
- "My Kobo has lines running across the screen. I had the device for a month before it happened. I carry my Kobo in my bag at all times (I am..."
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "My Husband ordered a Valentines Day bouquet of flowers for me from FTD.COM. He upgraded to a larger version of the order on their website. What I received..."
- "I am one of the thousands of Nuwave oven users that had the dome crack during normal use. I have had this unit only 57 days. I contacted..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."