Defective Otterbox under warranty, but but I have to pay for shipping? Amazon to the rescue!
I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced.I ordered mine through Amazon and I just have to say that Amazon's customer service for a product that isn't even their own, far exceeds Otterbox.
Even though the case was outside of the return window, they are sending me a replacement. Today is Friday and they said I would have it Sunday, two days later. I may not ever buy an Otterbox again, but if I do, I would never purchase directly through the company.
They don't stand behind their warranty, but let another company provides better customer service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Otterbox Phone Case
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Otter box Life Proof! What a joke. Rubber coming off all around the front ..."
- "I purchased 2 pairs of beats by dre studio headphones for $17.87 each about 3 weeks ago. After they came in I used a website to ensure they were legit,..."
- "This company is a ripoff and false advertising!!! I purchased my otterbox the day I bought my phone believing it would keep it protected then all it took was one..."
- "In the past if you needed somethi g replaced they would just send it to you, now thier products are not as good as they use to be so now..."
- "Ordered at shirt, took two months to get it and when I did receive it, it was missing letters. Have yet to hear from anyone at teechip. ..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from FTD for Valentines Day to surprise my Mother. Unfortunately my Mother never received the flowers. I tried to call FTD several times..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."