1.8
Style and Design
Usability

I had my lg g4 in an otterbox and my phone was only about 6 months old and I dropped my phone from about 4 feet off the ground dropped it on a tile floor and it shattered the screen.The new cost of my phone is 225 plus I still owe 275 o my old phone which is now 500 dollars in the end 500 dollar for a phone and insurance still cost me over 200 for a replacement and.

I am very upset that they can sell products that still fail and still end up costing the consumer.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "i would like a check sent to me becuase i used the otter box to protect my phone which it did not and it now cost 225 dollars to replace my phone plus i owe 275 on y old phone so i am out over 500 dollars because your case did not work 312-371-2507" as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Otterbox. The most disappointing about otterbox cell phone case from Otterbox was no protection for phone useless and product and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Otterbox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Otterbox to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Otterbox?

Comments