My belt clip it was broken I wonder how I can get another one

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Otterbox and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Otterbox to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Otterbox otterbox belt-clip holster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Otterbox?

Comments

You can call customer service at 1-855-688-7269

They have great customer service!

buy it? you must be a really fat a$$ for it to have broken. I can say that myself because I am a fat a$$ and have the same clip for my galaxy s4 but have yet to have it break and have had it for nearly 2 years.

stop manhandling it, it is only plastic after all

Otterbox - Iphone Case Review from Boaz, Alabama Otterbox "This company is a ripoff and false advertising!!! I purchased my otterbox the day I bought my phone believing it would keep it protected then all it took was one..." Read more Otterbox Phone Case Review from O'brien, Florida Otterbox "So I was walking in school today and I was changing the song on my phone and I had the case on my phone well someone ran past me and..." Read more Otterbox - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Cell Phone Case Review from Hutchins, Texas Otterbox "My husband has a brand new Samsung S7 Edge in one of your Otterbox cases, the phone took a corner impact and THE SCREEN STILL BROKE, now we have to..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more