I have had my iphone 5 since September of 2013 I purchased an otter box defender series case with the phone, within six months the belt clip broke off for which you sent me a replacement.I have since purchased two more cases one due to the belt clip breaking again, and the most recent one the phone holder clip broke off .

I like the way your product holds the phone, but am very disappointed in the reliability do you possibly have a differently designed model that is more reliable. This model seems to be very sensitive to catching on chairs and seats.

Over one hundred dollars in less than two years for phone cases is out of line to me.Thank you Dan Bowman 3233 Hanthorn rd Lima Ohio 4192303522.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "replace the most recent broken iphone case and holder with a replacement or preferably a better designed replacement" as the author lost $85. DANBOWMAN is overall dissatisfied with Otterbox and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about otterbox iphone case at Otterbox was maybe it is lifetime but went from no charges to charges and reliability Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Otterbox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Otterbox to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Otterbox?

Comments