I just want to put a complaint in about two otter boxes that I purchased that I was very dissatisfied about.These cases, which were the top of the line boxes turned black within a week.

This never happened before but certainly happened this time. I love otter boxes because I never, as long as I've been having an iPhone have not had to have a screen replaced.

Both otters are so black I scrub with bleached to bring but could not.U may not be able to see but I promise, it's a hot mess

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of otterbox iphone case. Otterbox needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned otterbox iphone case in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Otterbox.

Had an Experience with Otterbox?

Comments

Gearbest - Shop with good discounts. Gearbest "The first time I ordered this store 1 year ago. Since then, I have made about 30 orders. Shop GearBest is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products...." Read more Otterbox - Cell Phone Case Review from Lafayette, Indiana Otterbox "$50 for my case for starters. My warranty issue is not a wear and tear issue. Why warranty something if you want me to pay you $7 to get it..." Read more Otterbox - Outer Box Defender Otterbox "I had the original cover for seven months when the snap edge broke off. I sent it back to outer box with the form and their fee. The new one..." Read more Defective Otterbox under warranty, but but I have to pay for shipping? Amazon to the rescue! Otterbox "I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced. I ordered mine through Amazon..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more