Hutchins, Texas

My husband has a brand new Samsung S7 Edge in one of your Otterbox cases, the phone took a corner impact and THE SCREEN STILL BROKE, now we have to pay a $200 deductible to get a NEW S7 EDGE FIXED that he hasn't even had longer than 10 days!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Otterbox and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about otterbox samsung galaxy s7 edge cell phone case from Otterbox was s7 edge screen still shattered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Otterbox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Otterbox to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Otterbox?

Comments

My protector screen is constantly being pushed up and peeling with the otter box I just put hated for my s7.After spending $40 on a case to "protect" my phone, not collect dirt and have it pushed up underneath protector is not cool.

Not only that, trying to send a simple email to the company, to make them aware of the situation, Is impossible!

I don't plan on buying another expensive otterbox just to have it ruin my screen, and not be able to contact anyone about it without jumping through a million hoops with a third party company, it's b.s..I have telling my friends NOT TO BY THE OTTER BOX FOR THE S7!