Otterbox Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Cell Phone Case Review from Hutchins, Texas

24 of 103 Otterbox reviews

My husband has a brand new Samsung S7 Edge in one of your Otterbox cases, the phone took a corner impact and THE SCREEN STILL BROKE, now we have to pay a $200 deductible to get a NEW S7 EDGE FIXED that he hasn't even had longer than 10 days!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #830435

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Otterbox? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 103 Otterbox reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 09 #1156431

My protector screen is constantly being pushed up and peeling with the otter box I just put hated for my s7. After spending $40 on a case to "protect" my phone, not collect dirt and have it pushed up underneath protector is not cool. Not only that, trying to send a simple email to the company, to make them aware of the situation, Is impossible! I don't plan on buying another expensive otterbox just to have it ruin my screen, and not be able to contact anyone about it without jumping through a million hoops with a third party company, it's b.s.. I have telling my friends NOT TO BY THE OTTER BOX FOR THE S7!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.