Resolved
3.5

Update by user Apr 09, 2016

Outbox sent a new case with no cost. I will have to see if this new case will last.

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2016

I had the original cover for seven months when the snap edge broke off.I sent it back to outer box with the form and their fee.

The new one broke at the same spot and the stand inside also broke. Once again I sent in the form and fee and received a new one. This new one lasted about three months before totally disintegrating.

I have had it with Outer Box.The same defect and just get my money and send me another.

Outer Box needs to use better materials or redesign the top.

I have never drop the top or have I been rough with it.

user26334638 wrote the review because of bad quality at Otterbox and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Otterbox to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was maybe it is lifetime but went from no charges to charges. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Otterbox otterbox defender case for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Otterbox?

Comments