$50 for my case for starters.My warranty issue is not a wear and tear issue.
Why warranty something if you want me to pay you $7 to get it to me? This would be my second claim in just over a year. Maybe improve the case.
I have used otterbox on my phones for a long time.I'm not impressed and this is not good customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Cell Phone Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Otter box Life Proof! What a joke. Rubber coming off all around the front ..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "I am having an issue with the quality of the knobs that I purchased. After I installed the knobs in my kitchen, two of them spontaneously broke. They were not..."
- "I requested an order to be canceled before it was shipped. Gearbest can not process a cancellation completely through their website, due, I originally guessed, to faulty webdesign. I now..."
- "Please tell me what the *** this is! I went through the drive thru and ordered a spicy chicken and large fries. I come home to eat, not bothering to..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."