$50 for my case for starters.My warranty issue is not a wear and tear issue.
Why warranty something if you want me to pay you $7 to get it to me? This would be my second claim in just over a year. Maybe improve the case.
I have used otterbox on my phones for a long time.I'm not impressed and this is not good customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Cell Phone Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I had the original cover for seven months when the snap edge broke off. I sent it back to outer box with the form and their fee. The new one..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Below is text I sent to Finish Line: Twice I've been in your Lafayette, IN store, and twice I've been lied to by your employees. The first was several months ago (to..."
- "we bought mattress and liv rm furniture. 1st the couch, ordered for a del. date agreed upon, never showed up then they tell me all pieces not in stock. I..."
- "Purdue University highly recommended Castlight.com to the employees and their families. But my experience with this website was awful. The services information CASTLIGHT.COM listed are deceiving and misleading...."