$50 for my case for starters.My warranty issue is not a wear and tear issue.
Why warranty something if you want me to pay you $7 to get it to me? This would be my second claim in just over a year. Maybe improve the case.
I have used otterbox on my phones for a long time.I'm not impressed and this is not good customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Cell Phone Case
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "Why pay $7 for your so called warranty when I can go get a lifeproof case and get it for free? Just bought this case a week ago and the..."
- "well this company will not cover the warrantee after 5 months as they sell the product but do not have stock for replacement unless you will take products that you..."
- "I requested an order to be canceled before it was shipped. Gearbest can not process a cancellation completely through their website, due, I originally guessed, to faulty webdesign. I now..."
- "July 22, 2015 I ordered for 2 dresses (Order #1507221514042587 ). On the website it showed a nice BLUE dress, so I ordered a Medium size and another red..."
- "Purdue University highly recommended Castlight.com to the employees and their families. But my experience with this website was awful. The services information CASTLIGHT.COM listed are deceiving and misleading...."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."