Otterbox - Review about Lifeproof Case from South Charleston, West Virginia
Why pay $7 for your so called warranty when I can go get a lifeproof case and get it for free?Just bought this case a week ago and the color is coming off of it.
If you didn't make your products so cheap, this wouldn't happen in the first place.
Won't be buying another case from you.Thanks for a $50 waste!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lifeproof Case
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had the original cover for seven months when the snap edge broke off. I sent it back to outer box with the form and their fee. The new one..."
- "On March 14th I ordered a Cube i7 Tablet that was offered for $304 from gearbest, naturaly I added a stylus and a keyboard to the order. Friday March 18th, I..."
- "Started charging for shipping replacement "warranty" cases. My future phones will not have otterboxes on them. Every otterbox I have owned has broken and have been replaced for free..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I too went to Aspen Dental. BIG MISTAKE. One deep cleaning and a *** guard came to almost $1800. When it came to the fitting of the *** guard (2..."
- "I go to open one the double stuffed Oreo packets that come with three and I see that one of my cookies is missing it's other half. All it was..."
- "I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to..."