Otterbox - Review about Lifeproof Case from South Charleston, West Virginia
Why pay $7 for your so called warranty when I can go get a lifeproof case and get it for free?Just bought this case a week ago and the color is coming off of it.
If you didn't make your products so cheap, this wouldn't happen in the first place.
Won't be buying another case from you.Thanks for a $50 waste!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lifeproof Case
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Started charging for shipping replacement "warranty" cases. My future phones will not have otterboxes on them. Every otterbox I have owned has broken and have been replaced for free..."
- "Lazada and their supplier My Shop Marketing sent me a fake Sony mdr xb400. Headphones. Clearly fake because even the box packaging is different when I look at an original..."
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "The food sucked! No selection- same chicken in 2 spots, no ice cream, steak in little metal pots were bright red, lettuce Brown, rolls on buffet..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."