Greenville, Mississippi

I just want to put a complaint in about two otter boxes that I purchased that I was very dissatisfied about.These cases, which were the top of the line boxes turned black within a week.

This never happened before but certainly happened this time. I love otter boxes because I never, as long as I've been having an iPhone have not had to have a screen replaced.

Both otters are so black I scrub with bleached to bring but could not.U may not be able to see but I promise, it's a hot mess

Review about: Otterbox Iphone Case.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Otterbox?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Otterbox - Review about Protective Case from Chatham, Ontario Otterbox "well this company will not cover the warrantee after 5 months as they sell the product but do not have stock for replacement unless you will take products that you..." Read more Gearbest - Reliable shop Gearbest "I'm shopping with GB for 1 year now. I have bought 20+ products from them and have no serious problems. Shipping to Switzerland takes 2 weeks, they ship usually the..." Read more Otterbox - Broke in less than 1 month Otterbox "When I had purchased my new phone, I had purchased an Otter Box Defender case with belt clip to go with it. About a month later, the belt clip cracked..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more Reimer Roofing And Remodeling - Reimer Roofing:  Happy with our new roof, great service, worth it! Reimer Roofing And Remodeling "They started with a single roof tear-off, laid down a complete roof with ridge vents on my 3100 sq. ft. roof all in one day! The team of 10-12 men..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more