Review about Otterbox Phone Case from Hutchinson, Kansas
Started charging for shipping replacement "warranty" cases.My future phones will not have otterboxes on them.
Every otterbox I have owned has broken and have been replaced for free until today.Your box WILL break, they are not made to last, but do protect your phone.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Otterbox Phone Case
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "DNA at 6 months of age shows my puppy is not a Toy Poodle that I paid good money for but is instead a Yorkie mix. Starmye and Robert Halpain..."
- "Tried the Nashviile Hot Chicken this evening and it was a horrible experience. The chicken was swimming in a greasy substance and we could not even eat it. ..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."