Otterbox - Review about Protective Case from Chatham, Ontario
well this company will not cover the warrantee after 5 months as they sell the product but do not have stock for replacement unless you will take products that you have no use for. Don't waste your money on their Junk. The warrantee is no better than Fraud.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Protective Case
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I've purchased from Gearbest.com in March 04th, 2016 this Blue RC Car (model Wltoys A949)(http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227253.html) but they just sent me a different Blue RC Car. So, I..."
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "We needed a side light roller blind (1-Aug-2012). Measurements were 7.5" wide by 69" drop. Consultant said that they would remove 1/8" either side to allow for fitting...."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."