Otterbox - Review about Protective Case from Chatham, Ontario
well this company will not cover the warrantee after 5 months as they sell the product but do not have stock for replacement unless you will take products that you have no use for. Don't waste your money on their Junk. The warrantee is no better than Fraud.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Protective Case
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a sports camera together with an SD card on behalf of someone who was abroad/overseas (Order number: 307949378) last January 18. The SD card was delivered first..."
- " I've purchased from Gearbest.com in March 04th, 2016 this Blue RC Car (model Wltoys A949)(http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227253.html) but they just sent me a different Blue RC Car. So, I..."
- "I received the two new Floureon 14.8v 5,000mAh LiPo batteries the other day from GearBest.com and they are both defective since one of the cells is swelling slightly and there..."
- "We needed a side light roller blind (1-Aug-2012). Measurements were 7.5" wide by 69" drop. Consultant said that they would remove 1/8" either side to allow for fitting...."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."