Chatham, Ontario

well this company will not cover the warrantee after 5 months as they sell the product but do not have stock for replacement unless you will take products that you have no use for. Don't waste your money on their Junk. The warrantee is no better than Fraud.

Review about: Protective Case.

I didn't like: Sorry but we have none.

1.8
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Otterbox?

Comments

asked if resolved.What a laugh as company has NO intentions of resolving this.

OTTER BOX is not as good with honouring their warrantee.

In other words my compaint has gone on deaf ears as it will probably never be resolved so another case of buyer beware as Company got the money so why should they care.

rwhowes
Windsor, Ontario, Canada #964086

Garbage Company selling Garbage Products with a useless warantee.Do Not Trust Them.

I bought a Q10 Defender for 54.95 + taxes on October 21/14 which was 5 months ago and a tab broke off and warantee is take something I don't want or need.Why not send my money back and postage to send back your junk.